September 3, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: August 2015


Forrest Gump by Frank Ocean: Absolutely loving this song lately, it's such a great song to relax to.

Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne: I picked this up in London after lusting after it for years and  finally bought it at Harrods during my trip.

Essie Sugar Daddy Nail Polish: This is the perfect neutral pink shade that I love all year round, but especially in the fall when I want color without being overly bright.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius: I was bummed a few months ago when I went to check out the Soap & Glory selection on Sephora a few months ago only to find that they were no longer carrying the line. Thankfully, Boots in London had an amazing selection of products and I'm loving this.

Voluspa Bella Sucre Large Embossed Jar Candle: Not only is this candle beautiful, but it smells amazing too. It matches perfectly with my bedrooms aesthetic and is fragrant without being too heavy.

Ted Baker Floral Print Cosmetics Case Set: This was one of my favorite purchases of the trip and something I know I'll use for many years to come. I picked up the large, small, and pencil case in a matching print.

Primark: I went absolutely crazy at Primark on Oxford Street and am so excited for them to open in Downtown Crossing this month!


London 2015

How could this not be the highlight of my month? Hence the reason a majority of my favorites are related to London! My sister and I returned from London two weeks ago and we had the best time. See a full post here on what we did!

No comments: