November 24, 2015

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: November 2015



Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader: How have I never heard this song before this month? It's so catchy and fun to sing along to!

Murad Pore Reform Skin Smoothing Polish: This is one of my favorite recent purchases, definitely expect a full review on it later in December!

Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray: I've only been using this for a few weeks, but I'm seriously in love with it. It's super lightweight and holds my straight hair in place all day long.

Archipelago Coconut Hand Crème: This smells amazing and is super nourishing, which is awesome because my hands have been super dry due to the changing weather lately.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I've been into wearing less and less face makeup as the year has continued and same goes for my eye makeup.

Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate Mix: It's that time of year again, and I can't get enough of this. There's something very satisfying about a cup of hot chocolate at the end of the day.

Secret Paris: Color Your Way to Calm: This has been extremely relaxing to do before bed and something I genuinely look forward to at the end of each day.

My friend Liza and I rented a Zipcar one Saturday this month and headed to the Cape, because we had both never been! Check out my full outfit post and more about what we did here.

No comments: