April 12, 2016

Products I've Used Up #15

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes: I liked this, but they weren't my favorite because they just didn't get everything off of my skin before cleansing.

Circuit Cosmeceuticals Savior+: This cream based cleanser was really nice but definitely felt heavy at times, so I preferred using it at night to in the morning. 

BioRepublic Skincare Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Fiber Mask: I loved this mask, and I definitely want to try more sheet masks in the future.

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Moisturizing Body Wash: I wasn't a huge fan of this liquid consistency, but it smelled great and was definitely moisturizing.

Gillette Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel: Again, no specific tie to any one brand or type of shaving cream, and this one is pretty good.

up & up Cotton Rounds: I have no specific allegiance to any brand of cotton rounds, so like most things in this post, it gets the job done and I have no major complaints.

Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub: I had never tried a coffee scrub before this, so it was pretty cool! It was always on the messy side and I had to rinse off the shower after using, but it exfoliated nicely.

It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+: I thought I liked this, but I quickly realized that compared to my usual L'Oreal BB Cream, I wasn't a huge fan of this.

Prada Candy Eau de Parfum: This lasted me a surprisingly long amount of time, and I think it's mostly due to the fact that anytime I sprayed this directly on my skin, I experienced an adverse reaction. Onto my clothes were ok, but directly on my skin was a big no.

Degree MotionSense Fresh Energy Deodorant: I'm not tied down to any specific deodorant, and this one is pretty good.

No comments: