July 18, 2016

Beauty Buzz: Natural Skincare

Essentially, I am a vegan. The only thing holding me back is eating eggs, (they're an awesome source of protein post-workout), but otherwise, I eat an almost strictly plant-based diet. A post on what I've been eating and how I've been working out lately is in the works, but for now, let's stick to skincare.

A new friend asked me recently about my new minimalist makeup and skincare routines (again, post coming soon!), but questioned why if I eat so healthy I use products with harsher chemicals. That night, I couldn't help but think to myself, if I'm putting balanced nutrients that are naturally derived into my body, shouldn't I do the same for my skin?


I can't justify getting rid of the embarrassingly large stash of skincare and beauty products I currently have, but I have a growing list of products to start adding and incorporating once these finish up, and here are some that I've heard great things about.

Do you have any recommendations for brands in other categories? Hair, beauty, or others? I'd love for you to send them my way to be featured in an upcoming post!

No comments: