October 16, 2010

Review: Bath & Body Works Wallflowers


One thing I had always seen, but never bought were the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. In a variety of scents from Autumn Apple to Warm Vanilla Sugar, there is sure to be a scent you love. B&BW claims that these will last for 6-8 weeks plugged in 24/7.

So what is a wallflower? It's an adorable pluggable fragrance diffuser that releases scent from the top. There are also a variety of shapes on your wallflower ranging from white night lights to Santa Claus! Plain 'flower' wallflowers are $6.50, and festive lady bugs, pumpkins, and more are $8.50-$12.50. As for the scent bulbs- individual bulbs are available for $6.50 You can also buy a pack of 2 for $12.50 (save $0.50)
I would recommend putting your wallflower in a smaller space- ie. bathroom or closet because the scent throw isn't that great, and you wouldn't smell it as well if it was in a larger room (or so I have found)

I put a Warm Vanilla Sugar bulb into my wallflower in an outlet in my bathroom on August 31st. I had it plugged in 24/7 until October 11 when there was no more fragrance oil in the bulb at all. So it lasted 5 weeks and 6 days. Not too bad considering it is advertised as lasting 6-8 weeks. When it's plugged in you can't smell it too much unless you are standing right next to it, then again it might have just been that the scent I had was not very heavy.

Overall, I would recommend this for use in a small space, but get a strong scent!

No comments: