October 19, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Redness Soothing Gentle Scrub

My new favorite facial wash is most definately the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash, Redness Soothing Gentle Scrub. I use this the most in my skincare routine, and it has corrected my skin for sure! I had been using the Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for over 5 months, with no real improvement in my skin. I am still using the moisturizer, but gave the wash and toner to my sister.

This scrub is not very exfoliaitng, making it perfect for everyday use. This scrub is available for $7.99 on drugstore.com. This tube contains 4.2 fl oz and is 2% salicylic acid acne treatment. What I really enjoy about this is the scent, I feel that it smells like pears, which is weird. The soothing aloe and chamomile won't jolt you up if you use this at night. Overall I really love using this! It seems that it has begun to fade my scarring, and there is less redness and irritation overall on my skin. Neutrogena also offers a facial wash and cream cleanser in the redness soothing line.

No comments: