October 6, 2010

Review: Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow

Buxom is the daughter line from Bare Escentuals that offers a line of plumping, and long lasting makeup. This Sephora exclusive is available for $17 and contains 0.12oz of mineral-infused shadow. What I feel makes this unique is the mousse consistency, but it applys and looks like powder shadow. This is because it is infused with aloe extract and vitamin-E. The cute canine name named after different dog breeds makes it all the more fun and tie-in with Canine Companions for Independence, a non-profit organization that helps those with disabilities by providing them with assistance dogs.

This shadow is also formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, phthalates, GMOs, andtriclosans. The name suggests that it will 'stay-there' and it does, all day long! Usually I apply my makeup around 7:15 and I won't get home until after school, and soccer practice which is usually around 11 hours later. The smooth and airy texture is absolutely divine and unlike any other shadow I have tried before! I adore this shadow so much and I would definitely recommend it!

Lots of Love!

photo credit: sephora.com

No comments: