April 2, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me

  1. I have been very independent my entire life
  2. I believe in karma and that God has a plan for everyone and everything happens for a reason
  3. My sister is my closest friend
  4. I went to public school from first-ninth grade, and switched
  5. I have OCD and anxiety
  6. I hate sushi
  7. Any combination of the number 1, 2, and 6 appears almost everywhere in my life 
  8. I am a constant to-do list maker and have 3-4 going at any given time
  9. Everytime I go to Starbucks I order a Peppermint Mocha
  10. My parents chose to name me Jacqueline because both of my grandfather's had first names that began with J, but ultimately chose to name me Jacqueline after Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
  11. I love to travel but have never been out of the country
  12. My parents were separated for 6 years from when I was 11-17 and it was the hardest time of my life, but they are together again
  13. Cooking is one of my favorite pastimes
  14. I am very sensitive and cry a lot
  15. My favorite color has been purple ever since watching Barney as a baby
  16. In a fit of jealousy at age 2 after my sister was born I threw a fork at my sisters face
  17. My shoe size ranges from a 10 to an 11
  18. I have never drank any alcohol or done any drugs
  19. When I was little I used to hate ice cream, now I love it
  20. I am going to college in Boston to pursue journalism and I am very excited
  21. I raised $5,000 for Pediatric Cancer Research in March through a charity fashion show at school, and it was one of the proudest moments of my life
  22. I was in 3 car accidents in 2012, one of which I had to go to the hospital for
  23. I am 50% Italian, and the other 50% is a mix of English, Irish, and Russian
  24. I am allergic to cats and dogs
  25. I was born on February 10, 1995 
  26. My favorite food is pasta
  27. I am an Aquarius
  28. Winter is my favorite season, and I don't like summer 
  29. My middle name (Ariel) was chosen after the Disney Princess from The Little Mermaid
  30. I love roller coasters and getting adrenaline rushes
  31. I have seen every episode of Gossip Girl, Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Desparate Housewives, and Criminal Minds
  32. I was hospitalized for depression when I was 14 
  33. When I was in 6th grade I cut 13 inches off of my hair for Locks of Love
  34. I will have an internship at Urban Outfitters during the month of May
  35. I am very close with my parents
  36. I tear up a little each time I watch the last Harry Potter movie
  37. When I was less than a year old I crawled under a table, lifting my head up and hitting it on my coffee table, and needed stitches in my head
  38. I am Jewish and extremely proud to have been raised that way
  39. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  40. Babies are the cutest things ever
  41. I do not have my drivers license yet
  42. I pride myself in being able to purchase things for myself and not be dependent on my parents for money
  43. I have never had a cavity, but had all of my wisdom teeth removed last month
  44. I work at my dad's cheese shop, and therefore have an extensive knowledge of cheese 
  45. I feel safer in New York City than I do in my hometown
  46. Hilary Duff was my favorite actress/singer for a majority of my childhood
  47. I have high standards when it comes to everything
  48. There are very few people I trust
  49. I don't believe in best friends anymore
  50. I love trying new things

No comments: