April 30, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: April 2013


L'ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Hair Treatment: I have been using this per the recommendation of my stylist for several months, but it wasn't until April I realized my love! I've been attempting to use up all the little samples I own of various products, and once I finally finished all my hair oils, I switched back and noticed a huge difference! Definitely worth the investment if you love shiny hair!

Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men: This song is so fun to listen to, I find myself humming the lyrics more often than not and dancing in the car.

Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini Bag: This was a big shopping month for me, and this is one of the biggest purchases I have made to date. Now, I got it on a huge discount (on sale + Bloomingdales Friends&Family Sale discount + ebates) but it was still a pretty penny. Navy and pink are one of my favorite combinations, and the basket weave pattern on the front is too chic!

Benefit They're Real Mascara: To be honest, I could get away without mascara and still get asked what mascara I have on because I was blessed with dark full lashes that already look like mascara was applied. But this takes my lashes to a whole other level giving them volume and length without flakes.

Estee Lauder Star Pink Lipgloss: My go-to gloss on a recommendation from Estee Lauder makeup artists who told me it was Emily Schuman of Cupcake and Cashmere's favorite color! It's the perfect uber-sheer light pink with subtle gold shimmer that isn't sticky and makes your lips look plump.

KIND Plus Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Protein Bar: These are absolutely delicious! With school being over, I find myself eating these for lunch since I typically don't feel like making a full meal mid-day, or I just eat them as a pre or post cardio snack.

Spotify App: I finally caved and upgraded to Spotify Premium after using it since hitting the US in Summer 2011. I love it much more than Pandora and other music apps for several reasons: I can create my own playlists, no commercials, and I can play any song at anytime anywhere.

No comments: