April 9, 2013

Where Do I Shop?

Shopbop literally sells everything you could need, and the sales are TDF! 


J. Crew is the perfect store for classic, timeless pieces. Such as a striped tee, blazer, or pretty bauble. 


Urban Outfitters is my go-to for comfy sweaters in fun colors, and my favorite BDG pants that I want in almost every color!

I love shopping at tobi because of their trendy, affordable pieces. The quality tends to be better than stores such as Forever 21, and the items are just as on-trend. 


Lilly Pulitzer is my go-to shop for fun shift dresses and bright prints in all kinds of accessories, home decor items, and other clothes. 

Those are just my top 5 favorite shops, of course I love shops like H&M, Bloomingdales, etc. but those five are where I shop most often!

No comments: