August 30, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: August 2013



Holy Grail by Jay Z: How great is this song? The whole album in general is worth listening to, but this is definitely my number 1 pick.

Maybelline Clean Express Classic Eye Makeup Remover: I know I'm pretty lazy when it comes to removing makeup, so that's why this month two of my favorites have to do with taking off my makeup rather than putting it on. This breaks down eye makeup without irritating your eye area and removes it all without leaving black streaks under your eyes.

MAC Era Eyeshadow: Honestly, I don't do much new makeup shopping unless I'm out of something or I have found something on a great sale. The Back to MAC Program is one of the best out there, just use 6 products bring them back to a store or counter and get a free lipstick, lipgloss, or eyeshadow depending on where you go. This has been my go-to color since picking it up for a quick all over lid color that isn't too dark or too light.

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes:  As an oily skin sufferer, I constantly need to blot and reapply powder to keep my skin looking fresh. For days when I don't wear makeup and my skin starts feeling a little oily throughout the day, these are a great pick-me-up, but they also work well removing your makeup.

Miss Dior Cherie Perfume: One of my all-time favorite scents that I recently re-fell in love with, this smells deliciously sophisticated without being too heavy.

lululemon fly away tamer headbands: I love working out, and these headbands pull together all of my workout ensembles. Although my hair is pretty straight and frizz/flyaway free, when I work out all the little pieces come out to play. This keeps any fly away's away (hence the name) because of grips that stick to your hairline and prevent that area from getting sweaty.

Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Pieces: My mom got me hooked on these, and I recently picked up a giant bag from Costco that I'm sure will last me a while. They're the perfect nighttime snack without making you feel too guilty, because it's fruit and dark chocolate and tastes so good!



How could my favorite moment of the month not be moving to college? Of course I'm sad to leave my family and life in Philadelphia behind me, but I couldn't be more excited to be spending the next four years in Boston! I have only been here for a few days so the above pictures are a work in progress of my dorm and a few shots around the city, but make sure to follow me on instagram and twitter to see more photos and find out more about what I'm up to! 

No comments: