August 1, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: July 2013


Crooked Smile by J.Cole: J. Cole is one of my all time favorite rappers (I even saw him in concert this month on the 4th of July and he did not disappoint!) The song has a good message about nobody being perfect and not to worry about what people think, not to mention the song features TLC (hello, Waterfalls and No Scrubs anyone?)

DDF Acne Control Gel: I received this in my July Birchbox, and it soon became a favorite of mine. It works effectively at removing breakouts without leaving scars behind.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser: Originally I bought this for a makeup artistry gig I had this month, but of course I had to try it myself to make sure it was ok, and it totally is! Thankfully, I don't have under-eye circles or a puffy under-eye area, but my blue veins are definiely visible without concealer. This covers the under-eye veins and still looks natural while also brightening my eye area.

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush: I've had this blush for quite some time, but I had never given it a lot of attention until recently and I'm really enjoying it's light yet highlighting color.

Revlon Super Lustrous Pinkissimo Gloss: I absolutely love this gloss! I got it for a really good deal at CVS too which didn't make me feel guilty about getting it (it was $1!). It's glittery without being chunky and the color lasts a good amount of time!

Soap & Glory Pulp-Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub: This scrub exfoliates well and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated after. It also smells absolutely amazing and is a perfect summer scent that stays on your skin post-shower.

Yopliat Strawberries 'n Bananas Light Yogurt: This yogurt is super yummy and I love eating it either with my breakfast, or lunch, or as a snack. During the school year it's harder to eat yogurt for lunch because it would never stay cold, so it's a good summer treat!

No comments: