August 4, 2014

Products I've Used Up #5

Herbal Essences Hydralicious Conditioner: I believe in using less expensive products in the shower (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc) and splurging more on products to apply after (moisturizers, hair oils) so this was just another conditioner for me.

TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo: I've had this for quite some time but left it at home when I went to college and to my dismay when I returned home this summer, it had turned into an extremely cold and opaque white spray instead of how it had behaved previously. I've got another dry shampoo to use up so we'll see if I go back to this one.

Betamethasone Lotion: My post-shampoo lotion I use in combo with the Ketancolanzole shampoo.

Ketancolanzole Shampoo: I've talked about this before, but this is just the prescription shampoo I use. Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm in talking about this. :)



Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub: I really enjoyed using this scrub! It has charcoal in it (which is so in right now for skincare) so it really purifies your skin. I have another scrub I'm finishing now and a second that I want to try next, so we'll see if I end up re-purchasing this one.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I brought this with me to Israel since it's my favorite moisturizer but realized it makes more sense to next time just fill a travel container from my full size since the value on the small size isn't as good.

Olay Fresh Effects {Everything Off!} Makeup Remover Wipes: These are some of my favorite makeup remover wipes to use but buying these individually can get expensive!

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes: Just your run of the mill makeup removers that I'm not a huge fan of because they do sting a little bit, but nothing I can't deal with.

CVS Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes: These weren't anything special, I bought them because I knew in Israel I would feel gross and didn't always have time to shower before going out at night so these were a big help.



Nature's Bounty Fish Oil x2: I've been taking these daily for a little over a year now and am pretty much loyal to this brand.

Plus White Xtra Whitening Toothpaste: I tried this out after getting a recommendation to try it and while I did see results initially I didn't continue to see those results.

White Barn Lavender Vanilla Candle: Lavender is one of my favorite scents and this is the perfect candle to unwind with after a long day.

benefit Boi-ing Concealer: This was nice at first, but after a while it definitely dried out before I even hit pan so finishing it off didn't give the nicest application.



Skintimate Dry Skin Shave Gel: I'm pretty much loyal to using Skintimate shave gels and use any of the scents in their line, so this is a no-brainer that I'll repurchase.

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub: While I did enjoy the scent of this and it did a decent job at exfoliating, it always left my skin feeling too slick and almost oily afterward and like the dead skin had just been smoothed over and not exfoliated.

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Lotion: This is my favorite lotion of all time and it's already been repurchased.



Marc Jacobs Dot Mini Rollerball Perfume: This smells really good and was a great not-too-sweet, not-too-musky scent to carry with me in my makeup bag.

Sage & Fasten Common Sense Mini Rollerball Perfume: I got this a while back in a Birchbox and have been trying to make it last as long as possible because I love it! The scent is so light and perfect for spring and summer.

Viva La Juicy La Fleur: I've had the original Viva La Juicy in the past so this was a nice change of pace for something a little more floral and a little less sweet. When I purchased this mini duo set I didn't realize that they didn't come with atomizers so application wasn't always easy but I made do.

Vera Wang Princess: I'm so bummed to see this go but I can see repurchasing it in the future since it's one of my favorite scents.

Miss Dior Cherie: Another perfume I'm bummed to see go, mainly because after using up these 5 perfumes, I'm left with one the size of the Viva La Juicy so a trip to Sephora is in order. This has been one of my favorites for a few years and I don't think it's available anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Herbal Essence's Hydralicious! One of my favorites as well :) I'm going to have to try Tresemme's dry shampoo, been looking for a new one actually! Could you also review Vain Pursuits? I'd love to hear what you have to say about them!

Unknown said...

That's my favorite shampoo! My friend got me hooked not too long ago. I've been meaning to switch it up though, do you have any suggestions?

What's Vain Pursuits btw? I googled quicky and they do personalized skincare?