August 6, 2014

Outfit: A Day in NYC





H&M Top // Joe Fresh Shorts // Longchamp 'Large Le Pliage' Tote // Jack Rogers Sandals // Stella & Dot Earrings // Brandy Melville Ring // Essie 'After School Boy Blazer' Nail Polish

Sometimes it seems all I do is go to New York in the summertime. I spent this Monday afternoon with a friend exploring Brooklyn since I had never been there before. It was a great day to take a stroll around Park Slope, so we ended up walking through Prospect Park, grabbing a bite at Bareburger, and observing a bit of the Boardwalk Empire filming. 

I did a bit of walking around before meeting up with my mom for dinner at Arno Ristorante in midtown before going to New Jersey to meet with my sister and her friend who had been at the One Direction concert. 

1 comment:

Sophia Nunez said...

Great post, I love your outfit!
~Sophia
http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/