February 16, 2016

Products I've Used Up #14


Colgate Optic White Express White Tooth Paste: This is an awesome toothpaste and definitely up there with my favorites of all time. I've already repurchased it!

Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Tooth Paste: While I'm not super picky with my toothpaste, Colgate is a brand I tend to stick to but I think I'll stick with their Glamorous White collection.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray: This is an absolute staple in my everyday makeup, and even though I don't have to worry about sweating off my makeup like I do in the summer, this keeps my face in place all day.


Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: These are a close second to my favorite makeup remover wipes because they're not super harsh on your skin and still remove your makeup pretty well.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: These are almost always my go-to for makeup remover wipes. They stay the most hydrated within their package and always get the job done. Plus, they're so cheap at Costco!

Ponds Original Towelettes: These were a bit of a flop in my book. They didn't stay hydrated all the way so they oftentimes felt overly harsh and like I was scrubbing my face to not get any results.

iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion: This was my go-to morning moisturizer over the past several months and while I have since switched to something more hydrating for the winter, this is a great light moisturizer for the warmer months.

derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub (c/o): I didn't really love this scrub. While it wasn't too abrasive, I felt like there was no happy medium with how much I used.

derma e Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask (c/o): This charcoal mask was much better than its scrub counterpart because I was actually able to see a difference after using it.


Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash: Dove body washes are a classic for a reason. They hydrate you, keep your skin soft after the shower, and don't irritate sensitive skin.

Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub: Sugar scrubs are an essential in my skincare routine, especially after before/after getting a wax or shaving for the smoothest results.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Pressed Powder: I didn't love this pressed version of my favorite face powder. It felt like I used so much more than I would with the loose version and it definitely went by a lot faster than I was used to.

No comments: