February 25, 2016

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: February 2016


BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche 'Pepper' Lipstick (c/o): I have been dying to try some of BITE's lipsticks for a while, so when I recently received a few from Influenster, I was super excited to give them a try! This one is definitely my favorite for day to day wear and looks great with any makeup look.

Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Matte Rescue Mattifying Gel: I picked this up while attending the grand opening of the newly renovated Sephora in the Prudential Center and I am so glad that I did! This is the original POREfessional's counterpart, geared towards mattifying your skin to perfection. While my skin isn't oily, I've found that this works well as a primer to create a great base for makeup. Stay tuned for a full review next week!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm (c/o): You know how they say you can never have too many lip balms? Well, this feels like it's the only one I need, at least at night. It's super hydrating and the perfect product to use before bed.

Marc Jacobs 'Blue Velvet' Nail Polish: This was in the goody bag at the Sephora event I went to earlier in the month and it's been on my toes ever since. It's the perfect navy blue with just the right amount of sparkle!

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing Moisturizer (c/o): I've been testing the Neutrogena Naturals line-up and have been really pleased with the results so far! This is my new favorite morning moisturizer because it's not too heavy to use before a primer and makeup. Stay tuned for a full review coming soon!

Spinning: This has without a doubt become my favorite workout because the adrenaline rush you get from a great sprint is like no other. I love Soul-Cycle, B/Spoke, Flywheel, and classes taught by my friend at Emerson's fitness center.

Sangria: Generally, just alcohol...see below!


Obviously, the highlight of this month was celebrating my 21st birthday! My friends made me feel unbelievably special and loved the entire day and I had the best time! My parents came into town a few days later, and I'm heading to New York City to visit my sister in a few weeks to celebrate with her.

No comments: