October 13, 2009

Guru interviews: xXxOnnaxXx


Q; What is your name and username on youtube?
Onna xXxOnnaxXx

Q; How old are you?
18

Q; How did you come across the youtube beauty community?
The first beauty video I ever watched was a red white and black tutorial by Lauren Luke, Panacea81. From there I just starting searching different looks online and realised there we're loads!! Thats when i signed up for an account and starting subscribing to people. One day, I decided to start doing it for myself!


Q; How did you become interested in makeup?
I got bullied as a child and as a result I was extremely self conscious. My dad used to comment on my appearance a lot, it played on my mind! As a result I began experimenting with makeup which helped me feel a lot more confident.

Q; What is your favorite makeup brand and why?
I think any guru who answers that question will usually say MAC. I love MAC, they do some amazing products but at the moment my number one favourite brand is Benefit. I love their quirkiness. There makeup is amazing quality but also fun to use.

Q; Any future goals outside of youtube?
My ultimate goal is to move to North America and work as a freelance makeup artist. I would LOVE to work backstage in fashion shows, photo shoots and movies.

Q; Any favorite inspirational quotes?
"No one was make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevet

Q; What beauty products do you have at all times?
Lipgloss and eyeliner... the two things I can't leave the house without, and the two things that always need touching up!


Q; Give us 5 fun facts we may not know!
I was born in Sweden and my mother is Swedish
I sometimes dance around my living room while vacuuming!
I am the worlds worst singer
I use to dance a lot, I loved it. I did hip hop, MTV, slow, contemporary, ballet, tap and disco!
I'ved moved house 8 times

Q; Do you ever regret spending so much time/effort/money on makeup?
I don't really spend much money on makeup, at the moment I have no job... but I bargain hunt a lot and always use what I have. As for time and effort NO WAY I love it, its my bread and butter, my hobby and my passion. It makes me feel good, I think anything that makes you happy is never a waste of time!



Check out Onna!

No comments: