October 20, 2009

Review: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara's


Hey everyone! If you saw an earlier blog post on my favortie mascara, you know it is the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara, a few months ago after seeing so many raves on the original L'Oreal Telescopic, I headed to CVS. I picked it up, and instantly fell in love! Last month I got the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara, and it was a toss up!L'Oreal Telescopic Original $9.48 at drugstore.com

Claims to:
Enhance your lashes with intense length
Unique lash seperation brush
Lenghtens lashes up to 60%
Clump-free result

Important facts:
Patented flexible brush
Formula is infused with-
ultra-lengthening polymers
nuturing oils
0.27 fl oz

Downsides:
Flimsy brush
Sometimes weird application
Second coat, or re-applying through day doesn't go well

Colors available:
black
brown
blackest black (the shade I own)

How it works for me: I have naturally long lashes, and this intensifies and draws attention to my eyes. It can tend to look a tad overpowering, but I know my limits. The brush is flexible yet flimsy, and the application can be awkward.



L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion $9.48 (not available online yet, wait until november if you can't get your hands on it now)

Claims to:
Get right into inner corners to precisely get every lash
Useable from any angle for longer looking lashes
Creates a fanned out effect

Important facts:
Globe shaped brush
0.27 fl oz

Downsides:
Words have worn off of my packaging

Colors available:
black
brown
blackest black (the shade I own)

How it works for me: I have naturally long lashes, and this intensifies and draws attention to my eyes. Its rounded brush makes it easy to get every lashe and curve them in one direction.

My overall favorite:
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

Lots of Love!

No comments: