August 3, 2010

Review: L.A. Girl FineLine Liquid Liner

I have never previously tried any of the products from the L.A. Girl line, and was eager to try! The liner is available on the L.A. Girl website for $7.00. This liner is not tested on animals, cruelty free, and paraben-free. This is also ophthalmologist tested.


I have never tried a liquid liner pen such as this, only a brush liner such as the MAC liquidlast, or the Urban Decay liquid liner which are the only 2 liquid liners I have tried. This liner is great! It stays on all day! Sometimes, I do have some trouble with applying liquid liners, and it might get a little out of 'line.' It doesn't leak out anywhere, and the product isn't messy. Overall I really like this product and could most likely be my new favorite liquid liner!

No comments: