November 14, 2014

Heavenly Touch Denim from Riders by Lee Launch

On Wednesday night I headed over to the W Boston hotel for a fun blogger-only launch party hosted by Riders by Lee in honor of their new Heavenly Touch Denim collection!

The night was filled with blogger chats, drinks and snacks (including a delicious cookie/cannoli bar), a little photo shoot, and of course- trying on the perfect pair of jeans. 

I'll be honest with you- I hate jeans. I don't even own a pair (do jeggings count?) and you can find me in leggings almost everyday. These jeans are SO comfy. I opted for a dark wash skinny leg mid-rise pair and they fit me perfectly! There were women of all shapes, sizes, and styles at the event and these work on everyone!

The goody bag which included: Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery, 2 Wicked Good Cupcake Jars (I'm totally visiting their Boston location to try out other flavors!), a bag of Melitta coffee, and of course my new jeans which I wore during the event.

I had a great time at the event and I'm so glad I was able to attend!

No comments: