November 28, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: November 2014



Lovely Day by Bill Withers: Little known fact about me: I love Motown and similar music. I listen to this when I need a bit of motivation when working an opening shift at work or before my early morning classes and it always does the trick.

NYX 'Tiramisu' Butter Gloss: This is climbing to the top of my favorite glosses list. It's the perfect every day shade and consistently looks amazing with whatever I'm wearing. The formula is the perfect consistency and I just can't get enough!

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black: I received a sample size of this with a recent Sephora order and I'm  highly considering purchasing the full size or asking for it as an upcoming holiday gift. It's very different from the sweet scents I know and love, but that's what makes it interesting.

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads: I picked these up online in the recent Sephora VIB Sale and these are doing an amazing job of acting like a toner of sorts. Stay tuned for a full review next week!

Echo Design Milk Made Tubular Snood: I purchased this at work earlier this month and I can't stop wearing it! It's super warm and I absolutely love the burgundy shade with my complexion.

Exhale Cool Beam Facial: This is something I've never listed in a favorites before, but it's actually a service. I began working at exhale almost 3 months ago and I absolutely love it! I tried out the Cool Beam facial and that's what I can seriously credit to my skin being more amazing this month than ever before in addition to the Peter Thomas Roth product mentioned above. I can definitely see myself getting another cool beam in the future.

Peppermint Bark: Tis the season to make homemade treats with your friends. Our go-to easy snack? Homemade peppermint bark! Just melt chocolate and add crushed candy cane.



It's been a long three months away from home and I'm so happy to be in Philadelphia with my family even if it is only for a few more days. These have been some of the craziest and most emotion-filled few months of my life and going home was what I needed to cheer me up. Hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving!

No comments: