November 5, 2014

Review: Bliss Micro Magic Spa-Powered Microdermabrasion Treatment


Bliss’s Micro Magic Spa-Powered Microdermabrasion Treatment ($48 for 3 oz.) is a cream-based microdermabrasion style face scrub that’s perfect for use more than once a week.

I had a facial at Bliss 49 over the summer and was recommended this product by my esthetician and decided to give it a try. It smells like sweet peppermint and really scrubs your pores without being overly abrasive since it is cream-based.

My skin stays smooth for days after using it so I use it about twice a week in replacement of my normal cleanser. It’s very gentle and works better than any other facial scrub I’ve used at removing dead skin. It is formulated with aloe and mushroom extract so your skin won’t look red or irritated afterwards so you can even use it in the morning as well, which I recommend since the smell is super pepperminty.

Overall, I am loving this scrub! I would highly recommend it if you’re a fan of the ‘pins and needles’ sensation you might experience from getting microdermabrasion treatments, and it’s a much less expensive alternative to the real treatments!

No comments: