November 12, 2014

Review: X Out Wash-In Treatment

From the makers of Proactiv comes X Out Wash-In Treatment ($19.95 for 2.5 oz.) is a 3-in-1. It can be used as a good old fashioned face wash, an overnight spot treatment, or as a face mask.

My favorite way to use it is as a mask. It has a slightly gritty texture that as you wash off melts down while still exfoliating your skin. I think that this shows the most effective results when used once a week as a mask as opposed to a spot treatment because it doesn't go on clear or in a thin layer on your skin.

It's like an arctic breeze hitting your face which was a bit overwhelming the first few times because it's so minty and so cooling, that it's slightly off-putting.

I've definitely seen an improvement in the appearance of occasional acne flare-ups and also the brightness of my skin overall especially where I have hyper pigmentation from previous breakouts. I can only imagine what it would do if you regularly suffer from acne, but I'd recommend giving it a try.

No comments: