January 19, 2015

Review: Hum Nutrition Cleanse To The Rescue

Just in time for your New Years Resolutions comes Cleanse To The Rescue by Hum Nutrition. Available in either a 3-Day Jump Start Cleanse ($12) or 21 Day Cleanse ($42) this is just what you need to get 2015 started on the right foot.

Each packet contains 2 Daily Cleanse capsules and 2 Flatter Me capsules and the kit contains a 16-page guide to everything you need to know while on the cleanse including getting started and foods to eat plus foods to stay away from. Daily Cleanse contains a unique combination of detox herbs to help remove toxins from the skin and body, including your bowels, liver, kidneys, lungs, and lymphatic system. Flatter Me contains a blend of 18 enzymes that support all major phases of nutrient digestion and is formulated to optimize carbs, fiber, protein and fats breakdown while helping relieve bloating, indigestion, and help with overall nutrient absorption. Take one Flatter Me capsule before each of your two main meals and take one Daily Cleanse capsule throughout the day without food.

I had never done any sort of cleanse before trying this out, so I was skeptical to say the least. The results really shocked me. I feel lighter and fitter since finishing the cleanse and much less bloated. I set reminders on my phone throughout the day to take my pill and carried them with me everywhere in a little container since the packets aren't re-sealable. Since my weight fluctuates often within a few pounds, it's hard to tell if I actually lost weight during this 21-day cleanse, but I definitely felt lighter and lighter as the days went on. Overall, I'd definitely give this a shot if you're new to cleansing

I was sent these for consideration from HUM Nutrition but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: