January 23, 2015

Review: Proactiv+ 60 Days Check-In

It's been just about 2 months since I began using the Proactiv+ line, checking in at the 60 day mark for a little update!


Before Proactiv+

I am still seeing a lot of the same results and less of the problems I noted in my 30 day check-in.. The biggest improvement I have noticed lately has been the reduced redness of my skin at night after washing my face which is a big plus. My skin is overall looking fresher and more awake at all hours of the day. Thankfully, the dryness around my mouth is almost totally diminished and if I ever feel it coming back on, applying more of the Complexion Perfecting Moisturizer does the trick to clear up any dry spots.

60 days in

Overall, I really love the results this line has given me. While I can't see myself re-purchasing the line after I use everything up, this definitely worked at clearing up what I hope to be the last of any skin problems I experience as my teens come to an end.

 I partnered with Proactiv+ through the Her Campus Blogger Network but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: