January 14, 2015

Review: RapidLash

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence Central for RapidLash. I received product samples to facilitate my review.

RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is a clinically-proven, paraben-free serum that helps enhance, condition and strengthen your lashes and brows. It is ideal both men and women looking to add shine, length and sheen to their lashes. It is safe for contact lens wearers, is fragrance-free, and has been ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested.

December 1 // January 14

I've been using this every night before bed since the beginning of December, and I can confidently say that I have seen results in the fullness, thickness, and overall condition of my lashes. I began seeing real results within the past week or so and am only needing to use one to two coats of mascara compared to my normal layering technique.

This definitely goes along with one of my New Years Resolutions of feeling more confident within myself and less with makeup. Typically when I go out without makeup, I'm self-conscious that people will notice that my eyes don't look as big as they do when I have coats of mascara on, but there's a definite difference in the overall thickness, length, and natural sheen of my lashes.

Overall, I think the most improvement can be seen on the inner and outer corners of my lashes. The inner area is less sparse overall and the outer is slightly longer than it was before.

RapidLash is an over the counter serum and can be purchased at any of the following in-store locations: CVS, ULTA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Meijer, Fred Meyer, and Kohl's, as well as any of the following e-commerce sites: CVS.com, ULTA.com, BBB.com, Kohls.com, drugstore.com, dermstore.com, skinstore.com, Walmart.com, and Costco.com

I would definitely recommend giving this product a try if you are looking for an overall enhancement to your lashes. I am looking forward to continuing to use RapidLash and hopefully get continued amazing results.

No comments: