January 30, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: January 2015


James Dean by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.: I've been really into this song lately, it's catchy yet relaxing and perfect for lazy days.

CND 'Romantique' Vinylux Polish: I really love the CND Vinylux line and this is the perfect pinky neutral color that I love wearing all year round.

J.R. Watkins Naturals Coconut Milk & Honey Body Scrub: This scrub exfoliates and clears up dry skin in an instant. I love the smell & how thick the consistency is, perfect for dry skin.

MAC 'Honesty' Eyeshadow: This pretty light gold gives you the perfect easy shadow look in one swoop.

LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: This is one of my all-time favorite LUSH products & one I re-purchase fairly often. It's perfect in the winter for dry and cracked skin and smells amazing.

Steve Madden Wantagh Leather Ankle Bootie: I recently picked these up & I'm obsessed with them! They're super comfortable and can be dressed up or down.

The Juicery in Boston: I work in the North End, so this is on my way to work. Over the summer, I tried to get in a glass of green juice or some fruit/veggie smoothie equivalent daily but I've been slacking. One of my resolutions is to be healthier (obviously) and treating my tastebuds & body to one of these every few days is just what I need to brighten my day. My favorite is the Bermuda Bliss Smoothie, give it a try!


I'm back in the swing of my sophomore year second semester and I am really happy with my classes so far. It's crazy to think that in a few months I'll be halfway done with my college career and (hopefully) beginning a summer internship in Boston and moving into my first apartment!

No comments: