June 13, 2014

Recipe: Banana Muffins with Brown Sugar Crumble

If you can't tell by the previous recipes I've made in my Cooking in Heels series, I love baked goods. I come from a family of food lovers (my mom's father was a baker and my dad's father owned 2 grocery stores and 1 gourmet store in his lifetime) so it was no surprise to my parents that as a child and as I continue into adulthood, cooking is something I always look forward do doing. Since I'm home for the summer I'm taking advantage of free time by baking some goodies so stay tuned for more recipes throughout the summer.

These muffins turned out perfectly, they were moist and I didn't feel bad about eating them because they are made with greek yogurt and egg whites and no sugar.

2 comments:

Orly said...

this looks amazing! i want to try them so much!
xo
Orly
coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

Julia @ Pennies & Paper said...

No sugar? I'm impressed and need to try these!