June 2, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: May 2014


Olay Fresh Effects {Everything Off!} Make-Up Removal Cloths: I hadn't tried anything else out from this line so when I saw these on sale at CVS recently I decided to pick them up. While I'm not a huge fan of the scent, the wipes themselves are gentle and remove your makeup without irritation.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel: I recently picked this up during the Sephora VIB Sale last month, and it's working wonders for my skin. It gets rid of spots quickly without over drying my skin.

Dove Advanced Care Deodorants in Nourished Beauty & Pink Rosa (℅): I've been testing these out since early May and I'm really enjoying both formulas I have so far. They moisturize underarms to provide softer and smoother underarms in 3 days and I have definitely seen a difference in the softness and darkness of my underarms since using these and I'm excited to see how they continue to change. Overall, I'd definitely give these a try if you're looking to try a new deodorant for the summer. They provide 48-hour odor and wetness protection in a variety of scents. Check out my full review here.

Maybelline Color Elixir 'Blush Essence': Creamy and luxurious, these combo gloss-balm-lipstick's provide non-sticky pigmented color. I got them in two colors at BeautyCon (expect a full review coming soon) and I love them!

Whish Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel (℅): I've been so obsessed with this lately! That's all I'll say here, check out this full review I did last week.

Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub: This smells amazing and although it's a little heavy for the upcoming summer months, I've been enjoying it nonetheless.

Dole Banana Dippers: These are the perfect satisfying snack at the end of the day. One pack of dippers is really all you need to satisfy a late-night sweet-tooth craving.

I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central for Dove. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

No comments: