June 27, 2014

Review: Fake Bake Golden Faux Glo





Fake Bake Faux Glo Instant Tan Wash-Off Spray ($20 for 4 oz.) is the latest self-tanning spray from Fake Bake. This instant tanning spray works on every skin tone thanks to their unique color blend to leave your skin natural looking, streak-free, and (every girl's worst nightmare) orange-free. The 360 degree nozzle makes it easy to apply from every angle to give you the perfect glow and the gloves included make it easy not to end up with ultra-bronzed palms.








I have found it works best on my legs since they tend not to tan as easily in the sun as my arms and chest so this has been helpful in evening out my skin tone so far this summer. As it claims, it lasts until you shower so for special occasions this is the perfect fix for uneven skin tones. Overall, I think this product does what it claims. It dries fast, although there may be some residue left on tight or light-colored clothing if worn after application, applies streak-free, and doesn't look orange and looks like you naturally became tan.

I was sent this product for consideration from Fake Bake but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: