June 20, 2014

Tech Talk: My Favorite App's

Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are all givens when it comes to my favorite app's, but these are a few you might not know about! 


I absolutely love Poshmark! I've been selling my items on here for just about 2 years and in that time I've made close to $600 just by listing my items. Designer items sell quickly, so if you've got pieces you're done with, list them on here. Shop my Closet here.

I've been using myfitnesspal for several years and I'd say it's one of my most used apps. I use it to track what I eat everyday and when I work out, I use it to track my exercises, and it tracks your weight loss! If weight is something you struggle with, I'd give this a try because it puts everything you eat in perspective.


A few months ago, I had the realization that I might not be sleeping as much at night as I thought I was, and lo and behold, when I downloaded this app I found that I was right. Sleep Time keeps track of your sleep pattern throughout the night, both when you're in a light or deep sleep and even when you're awake. 

No comments: