June 9, 2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin

Maybelline Baby Skin ($6.99 for 1.0 oz.) is a primer that claims to instantly erase pores and smooth skin to give you a baby skin appearance. Maybelline's other primer, the Instant Age Rewind is one of my all-time favorites and I never got around to trying out this one until recently.

While it doesn't even out my complexion when it comes to redness, acne scarring, veins, etc., I think it does what it claims to do and almost airbrush your skin and leave it feeling baby soft. I probably won't re-purchase it because it doesn't do a good job of evening out my skin tone, but if you're looking for an easy everyday primer, this could be a good match for you.

1 comment:

Arianne said...

My first ever face primer was from Too Faced... I use it every day and I love it. Depending on how much you use would be how visible your pores are. don't overuse though, it might look weird ;)

Arianne