June 6, 2014

Products I've Used Up #4

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: I received a $20 gift card to Lush around the holidays and knew that I had to pick up two medium bottles of this during their after Christmas sale. I couldn't resist using one up, but I'll be saving the other one for a while longer.

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil: Kind of random to include, but these are a part of my everyday routine because I've been taking fish oil for a few years now.

Clarisonic Acne Brush Head: I didn't feel like this specifically did anything to fight or prevent my acne so I'm currently trying the Deep Pore Brush Head to see how it compares.

DDF Acne Control Treatment: I purchased this from Myhabit last summer and to my disappointment when I received it, it had expired. I used it for a brief period before realizing it really wasn't doing anything for me because it had expired already.

Viva La Juicy Perfume: This was one of my favorites but it was pretty old and didn't smell like itself anymore so I purchased a mini version to use for now before possibly repurchasing this.


Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub: I wasn't too impressed with this, most likely because it didn't live up to my favorite scrub.

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner: I really enjoyed using this sample conditioner! It definitely smoothed out my hair and lasted more then 7 washes even with my thick hair.

Mario Badescu Whitening Mask: I've had this for quite some time and it was finally time to throw it out because it was getting a little too dry. I haven't used it much recently but when I used it in the past, it definitely worked.

Broadway Nails imPRESS Manicure 'It Girl': I really like these imPRESS Nails because I find that they do stay on for a couple of days before getting a little too loose on your nails.

Betamethasone Lotion: This is my post-shampoo treatment and I hate it but it's something I've got to use.

TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Heat Activated Treatment: I really enjoyed this product! Just like the shampoo (see above) it lasted more than 7 uses and I got almost 3 weeks of use out of that tiny tube. It smelled great and really smoothed my hair.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: I bought this to compare to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, but it just didn't live up to it. I don't think this is something I'll be repurchasing again.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes: After not using these for a little bit, I found that when I returned to using them, I'm not a huge fan of the scent. Unfortunately, I think I have one extra pack that I need to use up before trying something else out.

MAC Stud Eyebrow Pencil: Like I've mentioned before, this is my staple makeup product and one of the first steps I do when doing my makeup.

Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel: There's not much to say about this because for me it was just another shave gel.

Catwalk by TIGI Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo: This is up there with the best dry shampoos I've ever used. It smells amazing and I always get complimented on my hair scent when using this, and best of all it actually works at slacking up the oil.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer: I really enjoyed using this primer, but I'm going to head to the drugstore to pick up something new that I can compare it to.

White Barn Eucalyptus Mint Candle: This smelled pretty good and had a good scent throw for such a small candle. I like these little ones because I can get sick of a scent pretty easily and these pretty much get rid of that!

Secret Outlast Unscented Deodorant: This is one of my favorite deodorants and one I can see myself repurchasing once I finish up the new ones I'm testing out now.

Dove Toning Visible Care Body Wash: This is probably my all time favorite body wash and when I use up the regular Dove body washes I currently have, I'll definitely be getting this again.

eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner: Personally, I'm not a fan of gel or liquid liners because they're not as easy to correct if I make a mistake like pencil or powder which can be more easily smudged. This felt dry from the start and quickly got drier and drier until it was unusable.

Olay Fresh Effects {Everything Off!} Makeup Remover Wipes: These are definitely a new favorite makeup remover wipe and I'll be repurchasing them again soon.

No comments: