June 16, 2014

Off to Israel!


As you may know if you follow me on twitter or instagram, I'm heading to Israel for my birthright trip tonight and I will return on June 27th. In the meantime, posts will go up on their normal schedule (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday) but I most likely won't be as active on social media but have plenty of great content planned for while I'm away.


I can't wait to share with you all photos and details on my trip when I return! 

photo credits: itraveljerusalem.com
wikipedia.com

2 comments:

Orly said...

i love Israel! i go pretty often and always have the time of my life!
Gan aNadiv (im pretty sure this is how you write it) it;s a beautiful place near Zichron Yaakov. It;s a huge park and its so pretty and specially in summer time. but bring water bottles, way too hot
xo
Orly
coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

Loser Girl Wins said...

I did Birthright a few years ago and it was the most amazing 10 days ever. Hope you have the best time and can't wait to hear about the trip!!

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins