September 8, 2014

Back to Boston 2014

I've only been back to school for a few days but I'm already back in my old routine at school. I can't imagine going anywhere else but Emerson College and being anywhere but Boston, and I'm SO happy that I made the decision to go to school here. It's crazy that two years ago I was stressing over college applications and now my friends and I are thinking of what apartment we should live in next year (eek!) and my sister is starting her senior year of high school and the college application process.


My schedule this year is going to be crazy, I'm taking 3 journalism classes, and one "gen ed" class (even though gen ed classes at Emerson are awesome like my Burlesque class last semester and my Plagues & Pandemics class this semester) and only have classes 2 days a week, leaving plenty of time for working at my new job, working on my 3 extra-curriculars, having a social life, and of course working on the blog. I've also decided to declare a Marketing Minor, and I'll begin taking those classes next semester.

If you ever have any questions about college, Emerson or otherwise, don't hesitate to reach out to me, I love helping people with the college process!

No comments: