September 1, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: August 2014


Wonderwall by Oasis: For some reason, I've been listening to this song quite a lot lately, probably because I'm missing my birthright family and this was a song we all sang around the campfire on our last night together. Sounds cheesy, but it was one of my favorite moments of the trip. 

Suave Dry Shampoo: This smells pretty nice and does a great job of giving my hair a little added texture while also absorbing extra oil.

MAC Well Dressed Blush: I recently cleared out a good bit of my makeup collection (even though its storage has remained the same) in an effort to only keep products I actually plan on using. 

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream: Seriously one of the best smelling and most hydrating hand creams I've tried, this is a must have bedside because I apply it before I head out the door in the morning and before I go to bed at night. 

AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask: While this definitely doesn't feel like the Dead Sea mud (which is much more gritty and burned my skin on application), I really like this mask! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling great afterward.

Revlon 'Cherish' Kissable Balm Stain: I've shared this as a favorite in the past, but I recently started wearing it more often and I definitely want to pick up some more colors. 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Brightener: I like this a lot better than it's concealer counterpart, it does a much better job of brightening (obviously) and concealing under the eye. 

BluePrintJuice Coffee Cashew Cinnamon Vanilla: While this is pricy, it's worth it! One bottle keeps me full throughout the morning and gives me a much needed boost of energy. 

What a summer I've had, it's definitely been a long four months at home in Philadelphia. The most exciting thing that happened this month was for sure the birth of my cousin Erin's third child, I'm so excited and I can't wait to meet my little love Harper soon. Another highlight was going to the Made in America Festival during my last weekend at home before moving into my dorm to start my sophomore year at Emerson today!

No comments: