September 22, 2014

Review: Living Proof PhD Collection

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence Central for Living Proof. I received product samples to facilitate my review.

Living Proof was founded by scientists in Cambridge, MA after discovering two proprietary ingredients  that had never been used in beauty products, and the rest is history. Today, you can find Living Proof in Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta, and more. In October 2012, Jennifer Aniston joined Living Proof as co-owner and spokeswoman of the brand. 


The Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Collection by Living Proof includes a styling treatment, shampoo, and conditioner, all of which treat and style your hair to deliver smooth, voluminous, conditioned, strong, and polished results, all at once. The oil, sulfate, and silicone-free shampoo and conditioner are specially formulated to work together to keep hair cleaner to reduce the need to wash your hair as often.  The oil and silicone free styling treatment creates smooth, strong, conditioned, voluminous and polished hair as well, and it provides heat, UV, and static prevention!


I've got a few blogger events lined up for fall, including Boston Fashion Week, and I know that I will be using these products in my hair regime to prep for all the events.

Want to enter to win your own collection of PhD products? Click here, fill out your info, and 10 lucky winners will receive the full PhD collection!

Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment ($26 for 4 oz.): For someone who typically stays away from using creams in her hair, this has got to be my favorite of the PhD line so far. After applying to damp hair, I blow-dry my hair like normal and it definitely gives a noticeably smoother and more polished blowout versus using my regular hair oils.

Perfect Hair Day Shampoo ($24 for 8 oz.): I've definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of the roots of my hair which can sometimes look dry, but this provides the perfect amount of hydration and conditioning without making my hair look greasy or oily.

Perfect Hair Day Conditioner ($24 for 8 oz.): This leaves even my thick hair feeling light and conditioned after using it and smells great too! I think that this works really well with the shampoo to keep my hair from getting too weighed down and really does give my hair "perfect hair day" results.


Stay tuned later on for a review of the Restore Mask Treatment and Prime Style Extender.

No comments: