September 29, 2014

The Shopping Block at South Shore Plaza

This past Friday I attended The Shopping Block, hosted by Refinery29 + Simon Mall at South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA.

At the event, there was lots to do including a photo booth, makeovers with makeup artists from bareMinerals and Estée Lauder, a tote bag decorating station, and mini pop-up local designer shops.

I decorated my tote simply before getting my makeup done with Crisel, an artist from bareMinerals who was so sweet! I love the dewy look she achieved from the bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation and bold matte red lips after using the  Marvelous Moxie 'Amped' Lip Liner.

Zara Top // Old Navy Jeggings // Audrey Brooke Booties // Rebecca Minkoff Bag

Overall, a great event! I wish there had maybe been a blogger incentive, but I had never been to South Shore Plaza before and it was a good getaway from the city.

No comments: