September 15, 2014

Her Campus "Get Prepped" at CambridgeSide Galleria

This past Friday I was treated to a day of fall fashion with my fellow Boston-area Her Campus CC's at the CambridgeSide Galleria Mall in Cambridge, MA.

The day started off with complimentary Starbucks drinks (vanilla soy latte is my drink of choice) and treat samples. First, I headed to Origins for a mini-facial and skincare consultation. Judy Gary, the Origins Counter Manager was so sweet and even gave me a few samples to try at home including two of my favorite products, the GinZeng eye cream and the Clear Improvement charcoal mask. The GinZeng Collection is perfect for college students, it's brightening and refreshing before a long day of classes after an even longer night of homework.

We each received $50 for fall fashion shopping as well as an adorable tote bag full of goodies! I used my gift card to buy two fall staples, a pair of black jeggings and a black pencil skirt from Old Navy and even got 10% off with my student ID, as well as my favorite long sleeve top from J. Crew for 15% off with my student ID. I also picked up an adorable pair of underwear from a new store to CambridgeSide, Plammie Activewear that we all got a free coupon for in our goodie bags.

The day ended with a complimentary Au Bon Pain lunch by the water fountain outside in the cutest little carrying box. I had a great time shopping with my Her Campus friends and enjoying the day together. Thanks to all the wonderful ladies from CambridgeSide Galleria for a fabulous day!


I was given these items for consideration from CambridgeSide but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: