October 6, 2015

Her Campus College Fashion Week 2015

On Saturday night, Boston's most stylish collegiettes headed to Space 57 at the Revere Hotel for the first stop of this seasons College Fashion Week tour, presented by Her Campus. This was my third CFW I've attended [2013 + 2014] and without a doubt, this was the best yet.

Fashions featured on the runway included looks from a variety of stores at Copley Place, South Shore Plaza, and other local Simon Malls locations. Swag bags included Frank Body scrubs, LUNA protein bars, Milani cosmetics, SkinnyPop popcorn, and more.

I walked into CFW after a long day of work, headed straight to the European Wax Center brow center, and strutted to my seat for the show after having my brows groomed to browfection. European Wax Center's Natural Brow Powder + Shape IT were essential to creating the fierce brows seen on the runway, and my own brows for the show.

Available in 3 shades and easily applied wet or dry, the Brow Powder was up first and was used to fill in sparse spots. After, Shape IT was generously applied to tame my unruly brows. It's made with aloe leaf extract, and is alcohol and paraben free, so no crunchy or un-natural brows here!

photo by Katherine Tabinowski of Style Tab
Never tried out what European Wax Center has to offer? Founded over a decade, their belief that everyone deserves beautiful and gorgeous skin is so strong, that all first-time guests are treated to a complimentary wax.


I partnered with European Wax Center and Her Campus Media for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments: