October 27, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: October 2015



Spotify 'Have a Great Day' Playlist: This is an awesome playlist and seriously makes my day better!

Fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream (℅): Infused with anti-oxidant rich seaberry oil, this is a rich and pampering hand cream perfect for the cooler months.

iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion: I've been using this for a few weeks and it has really helped balance out my skin to the perfect combination.

Archer Farms Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cookie Snack Bites: These little bites are so addicting but so satisfying, so I only pack two or three to keep myself from eating the whole bag!

Meal Prep: I rarely have time to actually cook dinner each night, so meal prepping has been a major help. Typically, I cook a ton of veggies, a few chicken breasts, and rice or pasta once a week and divvy it up throughout the week. It cuts down on cooking time each night and generally makes my weeks a lot easier.

Rifle Paper Co Notebook Sets: I recently picked up a few sets of these beautiful notebooks and at least one comes everywhere with me.

Cupcakes and Cashmere at Home by Emily Schuman: The latest book from one of my favorite bloggers that has inspired me to do some sprucing in our apartment.


Timberland Student Brand Ambassador Program

As you probably gathered from my Instagram and Twitter over the past month, I have served as the Timberland SBA for Emerson College. This was such a great opportunity to promote a brand that has done some serious re-branding and has a fall collection filled with pieces that I'm seriously obsessed with (i.e. this classic trench, this leather and suede tote, these booties).

No comments: