October 22, 2015

Review: Luseta Tea Tree & Argan Oil Set


Luseta Beauty's Tea Tree & Argan Oil Set ($28 for a 16.9 oz set) incorporates tea tree and argan oil for a cleansing and reparative set.

Tea tree oil is rich with antiseptic and antibacterial properties, perfect for giving your scalp a thorough cleansing of any impurities. Argan oil nourishes your hair strand by strand restoring moisture and shine into each lock. Combined, this restorative duo of natural oils work as a great dandruff remedy for your scalp.

This set smells refreshing and leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong after each wash and really gets out any build-up on my scalp. I'd definitely recommend this as a better-smelling and less harsh alternative to bigger brand dandruff shampoos.


I was given this set for consideration by Luseta but am not being influence by any opinions but my own.

No comments: