October 15, 2015

Products I've Used Up #12


Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: This is an everyday essential before applying mascara. It seriously works to lock in makeup all day.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: I've used this moisturizer for years but it's time to part ways because I want to start using something a bit more heavy duty.

Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads: I used these as a toner on and off for a while but am not terribly sad to see them go. Read my full review here.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: These are my go-to makeup remover wipes and a staple in my routine.

RapidLash: This lasted a surprisingly long amount of time and I'm so glad I have another on hand. Read my full review here.


Vaseline Cocoa Butter Healing Serum: While it was a little heavy for the summer, I'm looking forward to repurchasing this soon for the fall and winter.

Dove Advanced Care Deodorant: I honestly can't tell if this did any "restoring to my natural tone," but it got the job done otherwise.

Crest 3D Glamorous White Toothpaste: This is my all-time favorite toothpaste and a must-have in my medicine cabinet.

Skintimate Skin Therapy Shave Gel: My skin gets more sensitive as the temperature drops, so this prevents bumps and irritation in the fall and winter.

Escada Joyful: This was one of the perfumes offered in a sampler I purchased a few months ago, and while it wasn't anything stellar, it was nice.

No comments: