October 1, 2015

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: September 2015



Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix): This is a great remix of what was already a great song!

Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy (℅): This is my new nightstand must-have! It smells fantastic and is the perfect before bed treat for your lips after using the Lip Polish.

Fresh 'Sugar Fig' Lip Treatment (℅): Another recent fall release from Fresh, this is the prettiest wine hue with a pearlescent shimmer. So perfect for fall!

Essie Wicked Nail Polish: This is one of my all-time favorite fall shades, and you know if it's already on my toes, fall is here and here to stay.

derma e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub (℅): My skin has been crazy bad all month, but I'm crediting this gentle scrub towards what's been clearing it back up over the past two weeks.

Yoga: I fell off the boat during the end of August and beginning of September due to moving, school starting, etc. but have started to get my practice back on over the last week or so and it feels so good.

Pumpkin EVERYTHING: Fall has hit New England and it's hit me hard. I love everything about fall, especially pumpkin specialities popping up everywhere.

Without a doubt, the most satisfying thing I did in September was complete the Jimmy Fund Walk in Boston. I went in unprepared and nervous, but came out feeling better about myself than I have in a long time, and more accomplished than ever. Read all about why I did it and what the process leading up to the walk was like.

No comments: