October 1, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: September 2014


BO$$ by Fifth Harmony: To be honest, when I saw them at the Demi Lovato concert back in March with Little Mix, I didn't know many songs so I wasn't that impressed, but this song is so good! It's a fun song to drive to, sing with your girlfriends, or give you a boost of empowerment in the morning or during a workout.

Skintimate Mandarin Burst Shave Gel (℅): I was recently sent this by crowdtap, and while I've always been a loyal Skintimate user, this sent has completely blown my mind. It's so refreshing and relaxing at the same time and is one I'll definitely be using into the fall.

Bliss Micro Magic Spa-Powered Microdermabrasion Treatment: This is without a doubt the best facial scrub I've ever used. It's exfoliating without being too harsh and gives results similar to a microdermabrasion treatment. Stay tuned for a full review soon.

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner (℅): I was recently sent a bunch of hair goodies from Living Proof and have really been enjoying using them so far! Read my first impressions review here and stay tuned later this month for a full review on all the products.

Origins GinZing Eye Cream: I've been using up a sample of this for about a month and I'm loving it so far. I had used it in the past and am so happy to be using it again. It brightens and de-puffs and smells great too.

Ame & Lulu Key Pouch (℅): While I love all three of the goodies I got from Ame & Lulu, this has got to be my favorite because I use it every day! I've made it my new wallet because my keys easily attach and all my cards fit inside and can be taken out easily. Read a full review of their line here.

Chia Pod 'Vanilla Bean': While the texture definitely took some getting used to at first (it's very wiggly and somewhere in-between hair gel and jello?) it tastes pretty good. It's high in fiber, omega 3, and protein and one pod is very filling. I've only tried the Vanilla Bean flavor so far, but I'm hoping to try the Banana soon as well.

I couldn't be happier to be back in Boston, I'm loving my classes, dorm, new job, and extracurriculars. I've already attended two amazing blogger events (here and here) and am looking forward to more throughout my time here! While this has definitely been a month filled with major rejection, I'm trying to stay positive and keep on smiling because at the end of the day, that's all I really have. Stay tuned for a post on handling rejection soon.

No comments: