October 6, 2014

Her Campus College Fashion Week Boston 2014

This past Saturday I attended Her Campus' College Fashion Week at The Estate in Boston.

Before the show started up, attendees could visit booths from BooHoo.com, TRESemmé, bare Minerals, and Simon Malls for makeovers and photo booth fun. It was difficult to visit the booths considering how small The Estate is, so I didn't get to take full advantage of the sponsors, but I did get to catch up with a few other Boston-area Her Campus CC's and HCBN members!

The three themes for this years show were Imperial (elegant khaki hues), Brooklyn Princess (sporty sophisticated), and Woodlanders (printed earth tones). The show also included performances from Boston College's Irish Dancing Team, Boston University's Dear Abbeys, and Boston University's Jalwa, all of which were amazing! All clothes featured in the show were provided by Boohoo.com.

H&M Dress // Steve Madden Wedges

Since I was VIP, I was able to score a front row seat to the show and received a few extra goodies in my swag bag. Overall, another great event put on by the fabulous ladies at Her Campus.


Want to read about 2013's CFW Boston?

No comments: