October 31, 2014

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things: October 2014



i by Kendrick Lamar: I've been a fan of Kendrick for a while and this is definitely one of my favorite songs he's released.

PRADA Candy: I ran out of all of my perfumes before my last empties post and decided to give a new scent a try, and I love it! It's definitely the grown-up version of Aqualina Pink Sugar meets Viva La Juicy, both perfumes that I overused in middle school. I'm still a sweet-scent lover, so this is right up my alley.

Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner: I've never been a huge fan of Liquid eyeliner, but I finally decided to break this open after having it for a few months from my Her Campus National Collegiette Conference goodie bag and I'm loving it! It's super pigmented and applies easily without skipping along my lash line and creates a cat eye with ease.

Living Proof Prime Style Extender (℅ Millennial Central): I've been using this for about a month and a half now, and it's finally started to grow on me this month. At first I wasn't really sure if I liked it, but now it's a keeper! I've been using it in place of oil which can weigh even my thick hair down because this leaves my hair soft and light.

Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: I've used this on and off for a few years and recently picked up a new tube and I've fallen back in love. It definitely brings impurities to the surface the next day but they clear away quickly with care.

bare Minerals 'Rebel' Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss: This has turned into my my go-to gloss this month. It's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade and is the perfect consistency and the sample size I got fits right into my mini wallet along with chapstick for easy application wherever I am.

Trader Joe's Crispy Crunchy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: I've been a huge fan of the original crispy crunchy chocolate chip cookies for years now, and just discovered the oatmeal version this month and I'm hooked!

I visited NYC on October 11th to visit the Friends Central Perk pop-up with my best friend Jennie and we had the best time! Despite a rainy 4-hour wait, we made the best of the situation, mostly due to my mom and her best friend who drove to the city from Philadelphia to see us. Inside, we drank complimentary coffee, saw outfits and props from the set, and most importantly- we got to sit on the beloved couch from Central Perk on the show.

No comments: