October 24, 2014

Sponsored: Scoopsies Ice Cream Service

Scoopsies is a start-up craft ice cream company in the Boston area, hand delivering right to your door. Scoopsies started in 2013 as an ice cream challenge to make 100 flavors in 365 days and after accomplishing her goal, Chloe Jankowitz started Scoopsies. What's even better for me is that she's an Emerson College alum, so I'm obviously a big supporter for that reason!

I tried out S'moreo and it was pretty good! Handmade in micro-batches, all of her unique flavors look delicious, just check out all the amazing flavors she has which include seasonal Halloween flavors among many others!

Currently, Scoopsies can be delivered to Cambridge, Allston, Brighton, Somerville, Newton, Brookline, and parts of Boston. It worked out perfectly that Chloe could deliver right to my dorm because she's an Emerson alum!

shop online
@100Scoopsies on twitter
@scoopsies on instagram
@Scoopsies Ice Cream on facebook

 I was sent this for consideration from Scoopsies but am not being influenced by any opinions but my own.

No comments: