October 27, 2014

Review: Living Proof Haircare

I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Influence Central for Living Proof. I received product samples to facilitate my review.

You may recall a post about a month ago covering the pHD line from Living Proof, which I’m still using and loving so read on for an update on those three products, plus two other awesome products from their line, the Prime Style Extender and Restore Hair Mask.

First of all, I’m totally obsessed with the scent of all the Living Proof products. While it is a bit perfumy, after a blow-dry my hair it can smell a bit “fried,” but the scent of their entire line will last in my hair for a while!

PhD Conditioner: This leaves the ends of my hair super hydrated and looking totally rejuvenated with every wash! It also smoothes away any flyaways before I even blow-dry my hair for an even more effortless look daily.

PhD Shampoo: I've been pretty blessed with easy to manage hair and rarely get flyaways. If I do get them, they're closer to my scalp and I've noticed a big difference since using this that I don't have as many. I've also cut down washing my hair every other day to every 2 days and I think that's mainly due to this because I haven't been using as much dry shampoo as I have in the past since starting my new PhD regime.

PhD 5-in-1 Styling Treatment: This is definitely what I would purchase if you wanted to only try out one product to start off with (even though they're better in a group + work amazingly well together) and is for sure the stand-out product of the line and my personal favorite.

Prime Style Extender ($20 for 5 oz.): I’ve tried this two different ways in the shower, and I’d definitely go with the latter mentioned: when my hair is still pretty wet, and when my hair is almost completely rung out. I love to use this once every two weeks and just have it sit in my hair while I do everything else in the shower. It leaves my hair feeling like I don’t even need a conditioner but I will usually follow up with my pHD conditioner. It hydrates and leaves even my super thick hair feeling light.

Restore Hair Mask Treatment ($42 for 8 oz.): I’ve been using this interchangeably with the pHD 5-in-1 styling product, on damp hair after a shower to smooth and prep my hair for blow-drying. While it doesn’t provide all the benefits that the 5-in-1, it gives very similar results.

August 2014 // October 2014
Overall, I'm loving all of my PhD products and two additional products! They've definitely improved the health, and length of my hair since I started using them!

Now through November 8th, with an order of $20 or more on LivingProof.com, get a free travel size PhD 5-in-1 Styling Treatment with code NOV2014. Plus, you'll get free samples and free shipping!

No comments: