October 10, 2014

Products I've Used Up #6


Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara: For years I was a firm believer in using brow gel to set my brows but I decided to give using clear mascara a try and while it doesn't do as good of a job as brow gels do, it still does a decent job. 

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream: This is my favorite BB Cream of all time and while I feel like I should try out something new I can't help but buy a replacement of this one.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara: I really liked this mascara! While it wasn't great for volumizing, it was a good base mascara to separate and elongate before layering a volumizing mascara on top.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: Saying goodbye to this last bit because I have found this products better brightening version and I'm loving it.


Bliss Pore Perfecting Facial Polish: This scrub was pretty good, it smelled similar to a creamsicle and did a pretty nice job of exfoliating without being too harsh. I'm trying another scrub by Bliss right now that I'm obsessed with already!

AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask: Overall I think this was a pretty decent face mask, I didn't see huge results when it comes to pore appearance or acne spots, it felt nice and left my skin smoother. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: This is my all time favorite moisturizer because it hydrates my skin, smoothes over imperfections, and in general makes my skin look and feel better.

Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head: I've been using my Clarisonic for years and usually opt for the deep pore brush head because I find that it truly does get my skin the cleanest.

Kirkland Daily Facial Towelettes: I'm not super picky when it comes to makeup remover wipes and these do a pretty decent job for being from Costco (only $11.99 for 150!).



HUM Nutrition Killer Nails: I've definitely noticed the biggest difference in my nails after taking this supplement for several months. My nails are stronger and grow faster and my hair has definitely been growing faster too! Read my full review here.

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil: This has been in so many of my empties posts that I've done because I take a fish oil supplement daily.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume: I've had a full size bottle of this in the past but this little one was good enough for me. While it smells great I find that it's a little too sweet for my liking so I probably won't repurchase. 

Orly Top 2 Bottom: This was a decent base and top coat, but at the end it got quite tacky and difficult to work with so I'm getting rid of it even though there is a bit left.

No comments: